Promoting Environmental Action and Community Empowerment
Project PEACE by Youth
Elevating youth leadership via geospatial mapping, environmental science, and citizen science
About Project PEACE by Youth
- Collaborate between disciplines on student-led school environmental health projects
- Empower students as community leaders
- Use cutting-edge tools to learn more about the environmental health of their school/community
- Identify a community issue
- Collect their own data; report impacts to their school and global community
- Take action!
All Teacher Resources, including training agendas, Project PEACE program overview, and timeline are available from the link below.